Muse - Big Freeze, traduzione e testo


ARTISTA: Muse
TITOLO CANZONE: Big Freeze
ALBUM: The 2nd Law



Testo canzone: Muse - Big Freeze
Healed (healed), or are you still just reeling?
Are you fine (fine)? 
Have you found a way to escape?
Are you here (here), just because I need you?
Can we hole up? 
A big freeze is headind our way
We are on a hiding to nowhere
We still hope (hope), 
But our dreams are not the same
And I, I lost before I started
I’m collapsing in stellar clouds of gas
Hear me
What words just can’t convey
Feel me
Don’t let the sun in your heart decay
Fight (fight), or will you show me mercy?
We’ve expelled (expelled) the goodness from our hearts
Are you here (her), just to prove you’re winning (winning)?
Can we hole up, and ride out this electrical storm?
We destroyed something beautiful
We have faith (faith), 
But our truths are not the same
Don’t give up (up), don’t let the magic leave us (leave us)
Stop the loneliest force becoming king of the universe
Hear me
What words just can’t convey
Feel me
Don’t you let the sun in your heat decay
Don’t give up, don’t let the magic leave us
We’re collapsing in stellar clouds of gas
Hear me
What words just can’t convey
Feel me
I won’t let the sun in your heart decay

Traduzione canzone: Muse - Big Freeze
TRADUZIONE DISPONIBILE QUI

Video canzone: Muse - Big Freeze
VIDEO DISPONIBILE QUI

0 commenti:

Posta un commento